Shaw Main Streets is creating a sustainable, self-sufficient business district where residents and visitors can find everything within this vibrant, walkable community.
What's Happening in Shaw
- “Happy Birthday, Mr. President”: Shaw Celebrates the Birthday of Barack Obama, 08/04/17!
Prominent lot will be activated with entertainment and an outdoor film screening plus Obama Specials at Participating Shaw businesses
- Come See 25 Ribbons Cut in Shaw, 07/27/17!
Celebrating New Shaw Businesses and Public Art
- Shaw Open House Returns Saturday, June 17, 2017, with Family Friendly Fun and Freebies from Dozens of Neighborhood Businesses!
Dozens of Shaw businesses will open their doors and offer free gifts, free samples, and free services to visitors to the neighborhood holding a free Shaw Passport.
- "A Taste of Shaw," the 2017 Shaw Main Streets Gala, Brings the Best of Shaw's Food and Drink to the Howard Theatre, 04/25/17!
Tickets ($80, available now) include food and drinks from 20 Shaw restaurants and bars, live music, and valet parking
- And the Winner is...Winners of Best New Shaw Business of 2016 Awards Announced!
Bazaar Spices, Grand Cata and Service Bar win 12th Annual Poll
See More Photos