Shaw Main Streets is creating a sustainable, self-sufficient business district where residents and visitors can find everything within this vibrant, walkable community.
What's Happening in Shaw
- Celebrate Small Business Saturday in Shaw, 11/25/17!
Come Shop, Eat, Drink and Play Local on Shaw Business Saturday, the Day after Black Friday
- Thanks for Voting for Shaw in Partners in Preservation Contest
Over 14,000 Votes Cast in Unsuccessful Effort to Win Funding for Shaw Facade Restoration Project
- Vote Daily for Shaw and Get FREE Food, Drinks & More This Week! Contest Ends 10/31/17
Bring Your Family and Friends to These Partners in Preservation Voting Events and Enjoy Food, Beverage & Other Bonuses!!
- Vote for Shaw: $150K in Funding to Restore Ivy & Coney's Building at Stake in National Campaign, Now through 10/31/17!
Only Building in DMV Region Chosen to Compete for Historic Preservation Grant from American Express
- Shaw Open House Returns October 7, 2017 with Family-Friendly Fun and Freebies from Dozens of Neighborhood Businesses!
Use your FREE Shaw Open House Passport to receive free samples, services, and prizes at dozens of Shaw businesses as they throw open their doors for the afternoon! And help Shaw win a $150,000 grant from American Express to restore the facade of an 1881 blacksmith shop on 7th Street!
See More Photos